Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Senior Spotlight

This week we are spotlighting...

Rachel Laster!



1. What are some things that are necessary in attaining uplifting lifelong friendships?

You always have to have honesty as the best policy. Without being able to trust the other person you have no foundation to build anything on. You also have to be willing to listen just as much as you talk. It has to be a good give and take relationship. Also you need to be able to talk about serious issues.

2. What is your biggest pet peeve? (something that annoys you)

Finger nail filing. HANDS DOWN. I loathe it - the sound and the feel.

3. What is one of your favorite things about God?

I love that He is all-powerful, all-knowing, and all things grand and powerful, and at the same time He is my loving Father that cares for me.

4. Do you have a random hobby?

I love dancing with my friends. We act super ridiculous, but it is so much fun.

5. Chicken or steak?

Chicken!


Thanks Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment