Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jerusalem Project Re-cap

We had such a wonderful week at Jerusalem project a few weeks ago with 7 different service projects. What a great opportunity to Love God through serving people all around the city of Memphis and surrounding areas! We asked Emma to tell us a little bit about her experience with Jerusalem Project and she shared with us…




“Jerusalem Project was a lot of fun! I did Arlington Backyard Bible Club and we also helped for a VBS at Gallaway First Baptist Church. I helped take care of little kids and fell in love with one little girl named Mikayla. All the little kids were very lovable and amazing. I also grew really close to the people in my group who I normally would never talk or had never even met before!It was a really great experience and I can't wait till next year!” Emma E.


For more pics from Jerusalem Project go to: www.bellevuestudents.org or visit the Bellevue Student Ministry Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment