Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cheese biscuits and knit sweaters!



Just thinking about a "perfect day" gets me excited about heaven! I mean if you think about it, everyday there will be the most wonderful day. For now, as I remain here on earth, I can only dream of a "perfect" day. If I were to plan this day, it would be on a Wednesday, my favorite day of the week. It would occur during the month of December, and the skies would be grey with snow-filled clouds. That morning, I would wake up, roll out of bed, slip on my fluffy robe and fuzzy slippers, and get a nice, warm mug of hot cocoa with mini-marshmallows. After I finished my hot cocoa, I would get all dressed up in my winter attire, after all who doesn't love winter clothes? I would wear my purple knit sweater, jeans, pea coat, scark, toboggan, and Uggs (can't forget those). My first event of the day would be ice-skating. I've never tried it and it's on my bucket-list, so why not give it a try. From there I would go to Jim N' Nicks for lunch. Just think, warm cheese biscuits, queso dip, and warm stew. MMM! Then I would get a group of friends together to go sledding. I would choose the tallest hill I could find and have at it! We would sled, have a snowball fight, and build snowmen. After all of that I would probably be so tired, so I would go home and eat dinner which would have to be turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie! Then I would watch Elf and A Christmas Story by the Christmas tree in my sock-monkey footy pajamas. Finally, before bed I would sit back and think what a wonderful day I had and go to sleep. That is my "perfect" day in a nutshell!


Nicole Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment