Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Senior Spotlight


1. Who has made the biggest impact on your life this year?

My parents have most definitely made the greatest impact on me this year with their wisdom, prayers, and guidance as I walk the road toward college.

2. Who is your favorite band?

Kutless (Christian rock) - the message of hope that they relay in their music is so encouraging, and it is obvious that they are in love with the Lord! They sound great both on their rock ablums and their worship projects. Check out "I'm Still Yours" and "To Know that You're Alive." :)

3. What is a passage of scripture that has encouraged you recently and why?

Proverbs 3:5-6 has encouraged me as I walk the college path. I know that if I trust God with my plans, he will direct my paths, even in the places where I can't see where I am going.

4. What is your favorite way to encourage someone?

I love to encourage others by serving them (doing things for them) and physically showing them the love of Christ by being a servant. I also encourage by just being there to listen.

5. Vacation: Beach or mountains?

Ahh! Do I have to decide!? Ok, probably the beach, because I am a daredevil at heart and would love to Jet Ski, parasail, and scuba dive. :)


Thanks Heidi!

No comments:

Post a Comment