Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Senior Spotlight




Saturday Senior Spotlight


with


Marlene Hickman!


1. What do you think would be wise to give up in order to grow closer to the Lord?


Probably my time. I am always on the go and some days it is really hard not to get caught up in whatever I'm doing and realize I'm not on this earth for me but for God.


2. What is a verse of scripture that has challenged you recently?


1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing." It's easy to pray every morning and at night before sleep but this verse has really challenged me to be in constant prayer all day.


3. What is your favorite kind of food? (Mexican, Italian, etc.)


Sushi!!!


4. What makes you laugh the most?


It doesn't take much to make me laugh but seeing people's reactions to pranks gets me every time!


5. Water skiing or mountain biking?


I would love to say water skiing but I probably can't stay up so I guess mountain biking. It is still fun and actually doable.



Thanks Marlene and congrats on your graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment