Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Senior Spotlight

Welcome to a new feature of the Girls Ministry Blog - (drumroll...)

"Saturday Senior Spotlight"

We want you to get to know some of the great girls we have in student ministry and how God has impacted their lives.

Our first Senior is Jacci Wallace!

1. What has made the biggest impact on you this past year? While preparing for college, the cognition that I am growing up, leaving home, and starting over in a new city has made a decent impact on me this year. Simultaneously, the realization that I will not be alone --that God will be guiding me as I embark on this new chapter of my life--has been my epiphany of 2010. :)

2. What do you do for fun? I enjoy going shopping for fun!

3. What quality do you find most valuable in a friend? Godliness is the quality that I find most valuable in a friend. I enjoy being able to go to that friend for godly advice and for accountability in my walk with Him.

4. What has helped you the most in growing closer to the LORD? Having an accountability partner has helped me the most in growing closer to the Lord. Because my accountability partner is also my best friend, my sister that I never had ;), she knows and understands what I'm going through. Therefore, she knows how to apply what we have learned in our quiet times to my "situations." She is a blessing from the Lord.

5. High heels or flip flops? FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jacci!

No comments:

Post a Comment