Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Senior Spotlight

This Saturday we are "spotlighting"

Hannah Johnson!

1. What is a verse that has helped you in your walk with the Lord, and why?
Philippians 4:6, I worry about so many things that God is already in control of. This verse is a constant reminder to me to trust in Him, be thankful, and realize that I can only find peace in Him.
2. What is your favorite food?
Sushi and ice cream, but not together. Haha!
3. What advice would you give to encourage girls to seek after God?
That He is everything. As girls, sometimes we think we have it all under control. We have our group of friends, our nice things, etc., but those things can come and go. The only solid thing in my life is the Lord. I can give every part of me to the God who is in control of everything...how amazing is that? Having that security gives me such a realization that I cannot find security in anything else. Girls, nothing compares to finding that completeness in the Lord.
4. Do you have any random interests?
I love doing gymnastics!
5. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate!
Thanks Hannah!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment