Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Senior Spotlight

This week's Saturday Senior Spotlight is highlighting
Bethany Gaines


1. What have you found to be most helpful in seeking the Lord? I have found that setting aside my personal time with the Lord every day is the most essential thing to truly seeking Him. I cannot have a growing relationship with Him if I am not staying in His Word and listening to His voice.
2. What easily fascinates you? People easily fascinate me. I'm kind of a people watcher and love to watch how they interact with one another.
3. Do you have any practical tips for memorizing scripture/reading the Bible? Discipline! It really takes diligence to stick to memorizing Scripture and reading God's Word everyday, and it is more than worth it. God speaks when we are devoted to His Word.
4. If you could speak any language what would it be? I would love to speak Spanish . I took 3 years in High School, but I honestly could not have a full conversation in Spanish. It would be very useful on mission trips and here in Memphis.
5. Reading or writing? I would rather read than write. I've gotten into reading lately, but I wish I was a naturally good writer.

Thanks for sharing with us Bethany!!



No comments:

Post a Comment